LAND OF THE FREE

LAND OF THE FREE
ONE LOVE, ONE LIFE, ONE GUYANESE FAMILY

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Guyana Guardian interview with 'Ghetto Yute' who wants to be an associate publisher

Guardian: Good evening and welcome to my lair Ghetto Yute. I trust that you did not have any difficulty in locating me?

Yute: Bannas you lef i a message that i should meet you at sum western entrace of de mountain in GT. I wan know like u an yu pardna Dr. Evil link up. You had me climin de light house an de i was 1/2 way up Pegasus when de Police arrested i.

Guardian: Well clearly you have never climbed the Mandela dumpsite. Anyway you are here now, let's get on with it. So tell me a little about yourself Yute?

Yute: I n I from deh ghetto yu know seh. I n I strugglin aganist babalon all de days of i life. But de yute keepin em ead above wata, deh cyant keep i down!

Guardian: So no2 told me you have expressed a profound interest in becoming a contributor with your encephalon psychoanalysis of events in Guyana based on your past experiences in every facet of social encounters?

Yute: Huh?!

Guardian: :-)...amm...(rocks back in chair -placing feet upon desk and hands behind head)...you want deh wuk bad bad?

Yute: I do Guardian but my initial hesitation is based on the fact that i am a bit uneasy with your analogy in using the term encephalon psychoanalysis in describing me as persons usually associate such individuals with encephalopathy. And i dare say mate my enlightened contributions are not fallacies but rather comprehensive thesis which are based on merit.

Guardian: (falls off chair...stumbles to regain control and mumbles) - you gget ddeh wukk Yute... 

No comments: